From the moment you walk in the door of Northland’s state-of-the-art design center, your imagination will take over. Take some time to peruse displays that will fully illustrate the possibilities we offer, and speak with our knowledgeable staff about your plans.
The first step is to make an appointment with a designer. We will show you our displays and you are welcome to browse through the large photo album of completed projects in the Twin Cities area. Northland’s design team wants to ensure that you achieve the goals you have in mind for your project, no matter how big or small.
When you sit down with a Northland designer, they will:
- Discuss the material you have collected and the ideas you presently have for your project
- Review your floor plan to establish your project area
- Assist you with establishing a budget you can live with
- Create some basic designs with our 3-D computer system that will enable you to visually see your room come to life!
When you’re ready to take the next step, we’ll come to your home and take final measurements of the project area. We’ll also:
- Design and develop draft perspectives, elevations and a floor plan
- Schedule a time to meet with you to review the final designs and pricing
- Discuss any modifications you wish to make before commencing with final plans