- About Us
- Our Process
- Contact Us
From the moment you walk in the door of Northland’s state-of-the-art design center, your imagination will take over. Take some time to peruse displays that will fully illustrate the possibilities we offer.
The first step is to contact us or your contractor to make an appointment with a designer. We will show you our displays and you are welcome to browse through the large photo album of completed projects in the Twin Cities area. Northland’s design team wants to ensure that you achieve the goals you have in mind for your project.
When you sit down with your contractor and a Northland Cabinets designer, they will:
- Discuss the material you have collected and the ideas you presently have for your project
- Review your floor plan to establish your project area
- Assist you with establishing a budget you can live with
- Create some basic designs with our 3-D computer system that will enable you to visually see your room come to life!
When you’re ready to take the next step, we’ll come to your home and take final measurements of the project area. We’ll also:
- Design and develop draft perspectives, elevations and a floor plan
- Schedule a time to meet with you to review the final designs and pricing
- Discuss any modifications you wish to make before commencing with final plans
"Kitchen specialists! My wife loves her new kitchen. The cabinet installer clearly knew what he was doing. The same can be said for the countertop guy. Above all the pricing was very affordable. We would highly recommend Northland. Thank you!" – Peter, Ham LakeRead More
High-quality, handcrafted cabinetry for every room in any home
The entire Northland Cabinets team strives to provide high-quality customer service every day, regardless of the size of your project. LEARN MORE